domain debtpax.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude called Michael

Just one more...Established Member
Impact
Would like to know what you guys think of this domain. Pretty new, found it after an intense search. Pax means peace in latin. Could be used in many ways, thought of it as a loan or consultation website. Please freely state your opinion, thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0

Debt peace ? Your domain does not appear to have been registered in the past 20 years. Not a good sign.

•••
Agree on the $0 - it doesn't mean anything to me. It's not like people really speak Latin anymore. I mean there's a slight chance you can sell it because it's short enough, but I wouldn't count on it.

•••
Agree on the $0 - it doesn't mean anything to me. It's not like people really speak Latin anymore. I mean there's a slight chance you can sell it because it's short enough, but I wouldn't count on it.

Okay, thank you both for your honest opinions. I really appreciate it! What do you think of uniq4.com or getloan.online?

•••
I don't like either of those either. Uniq.com would be nice but the 4 means nothing and takes away value.

I'm not familiar with gtlds but i know you want the best possible version of the two words, so loans.online is what you would want - but you have the *get* and you have the singular version. You dont "get loan" you "get a loan" or you "get loans"

•••
I don't like either of those either. Uniq.com would be nice but the 4 means nothing and takes away value.

I'm not familiar with gtlds but i know you want the best possible version of the two words, so loans.online is what you would want - but you have the *get* and you have the singular version. You dont "get loan" you "get a loan" or you "get loans"

Gotcha. Well, it's never too late to learn I guess.But will I be able to sell these two? Luckily, I didn't spend much on them anyway. My lesson for today: meaning creates value, better buy 1 gem instead of 3 cheap ones. :xf.wink:
Thanks for the help!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back