IT.COM

domains DEA and FDA Shut Down 44 Websites / Domains

NameSilo
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Forty-four website domains were busted for allegedly selling illegal vaping cartridges with THC and other adulterated substances.

The efforts were part of “Operation Vapor Lock” executed by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and other agencies, including law enforcement partners, to tackle health issues resulting from use of illegal vaping products.

“In the wake of recent injuries and deaths caused by vaping products, these seizures send a message to anyone seeking to capitalize on this dangerous trend,” Acting Administrator Uttam Dhillon said. “DEA will continue to work in lockstep with FDA and other federal, state, and local partners to use all our authorities to pursue anyone that violates our laws and puts Americans in harm’s way.”

read more (epoch time)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Big Brother at work......

•••
I was curious of what the 44 domains were.

Saw in a WaPo article StonersMarketplace.com was one.

upload_2019-12-25_7-28-28.png

Followed the NS > dns1.cerebusdns.com (domain also appears to be a seized landing page but doesn't mention THC specifically like the others)

Found 37 other domains redirecting to a similar vaping related (THC) seized landing page, such as:

kush-factory.com
ganjawalkdispensary.com
710kingpenshop.com
greenganjashop.com
theweedmate.com
cannabisbroad.com
anonymousmeds.com
wholesalecartsvape.com
weedstore4all.com
dankvapeonlinestore.com
buyrealcarts.com
weedshoporg.com
vapeweedonline.com
cannabisweedy.com
vapecartridgestore.com
marijuanasshop.com
bluntbliss.com
officialdankvape.com
buyvapecartonline.com
dankvapedelivery.com
shopbudsonline.com
legitpharmac.com
buycheapvapecartsonline.com
dabbersonline.com
exoticcartshop.com
vapecarts4sale.com
vapedank.org
topnotchvapecarts.net
globalweedmarket.com
medicalmarijuana-forsale.com
maxweedonline.com
buyonlineweeds.com
kushonlinedispensary.com
dankvapecartshop.com
thccartsonlinetennessee.com
moonrockdispensary.com
dankvapes.org

Not sure if these 38 were all apart of the aforementioned 44 seized domains, just did a quick search to see if I could aggregate a list. All redirect to the seized THC screenshot. Also, in case they monitor parked hits, I wonder if my IP just got flagged for verifying each of those domains forwarded to a seized landing page lol.

Last edited:
•••
I was curious of what the 44 domains were.

Saw in a WaPo article StonersMarketplace.com was one.

Show attachment 139857

Followed the NS > dns1.cerebusdns.com (domain also appears to be a seized landing page but doesn't mention THC specifically like the others)

Found 37 other domains redirecting to a similar vaping related (THC) seized landing page, such as:

kush-factory.com
ganjawalkdispensary.com
710kingpenshop.com
greenganjashop.com
theweedmate.com
cannabisbroad.com
anonymousmeds.com
wholesalecartsvape.com
weedstore4all.com
dankvapeonlinestore.com
buyrealcarts.com
weedshoporg.com
vapeweedonline.com
cannabisweedy.com
vapecartridgestore.com
marijuanasshop.com
bluntbliss.com
officialdankvape.com
buyvapecartonline.com
dankvapedelivery.com
shopbudsonline.com
legitpharmac.com
buycheapvapecartsonline.com
dabbersonline.com
exoticcartshop.com
vapecarts4sale.com
vapedank.org
topnotchvapecarts.net
globalweedmarket.com
medicalmarijuana-forsale.com
maxweedonline.com
buyonlineweeds.com
kushonlinedispensary.com
dankvapecartshop.com
thccartsonlinetennessee.com
moonrockdispensary.com
dankvapes.org

Not sure if these 38 were all apart of the aforementioned 44 seized domains, just did a quick search to see if I could aggregate a list. All redirect to the seized THC screenshot. Also, in case they monitor parked hits, I wonder if my IP just got flagged for verifying each of those domains forwarded to a seized landing page lol.
You should be fine because your IP usage was for "educational purposes only"....lol

•••
Also, in case they monitor parked hits, I wonder if my IP just got flagged for verifying each of those domains forwarded to a seized landing page lol.

Not really, 100k+ of reg and anonymous bots checking in daily. The ISP will not disclose the exact node unless the official request is made.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back