Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain .de domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fandie

Account Closed
Impact
8
German word domains

Hi

Can anyone please appraise the following two domains

GebrauchteComputer.net

ComputerGebraucht.net


I believe they mean used computer in German but I am no 100% so any help on that would be good along with a appraisel

Thanks

Kerr
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
".DE" ... or ".NET"?!? :gl:

Also, any further information on the translation would be great, as well.
Thanks muchly.
B-)
 
0
•••
Opps

Sorry I put .de in! Yes these are .net

I need help myself on the translation here.

Seems ok in google.de
 
0
•••
kerr said:
Hi

GebrauchteComputer.net

ComputerGebraucht.net

I believe they mean used computer in German but I am no 100% so any help on that would be good along with a appraisel

Thanks

Kerr

gebrauchte Computer = translation : used computer(s) (plural)

Computer gebraucht = translation: computer, used
or: computer needed


I would prefer GebrauchteComputer

Sorry - I'm no appraiser, so I can't give you a value.
 
0
•••
I think reg fee, because it's a english extention and a german word, sorry if it was .de then it would be different :)
 
0
•••
believe they mean used computer in German but I am no 100% so any help on that would be good along with a appraisel

GebrauchteComputer.net means "used computer"
ComputerGebraucht.net means "computer needed"
 
0
•••
Thanks for your input everyone

I think I will park these at Sedo at see if they get any traffic
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back