NameSilo

domain Dazed Dot Net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

2002

Established Member
Impact
3
This is my first post at NamePros. Thank you for offering this free service!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump. I thought it was implied; but, for clarity's sake, I will write the following: Please appraise DAZED DOT NET.
 
1
•••
Welcome!

.net domains are not nearly as easy to sell as .com equivalents. This may be a tough sell.
gl and enjoy NP!
 
0
•••
Thanks. I'm curious if anyone would be willing to attach a dollar sign to it. I'm not looking to sell at the moment, but I might in the future. The word dazed probably makes most people think of the 1993 cult film Dazed and Confused. That film's name originates from a song called "Dazed and Confused." The search term "dazed" returns 22,500,000 results on Google. There is also a British style magazine named Dazed. The free, automatic appraisal websites come up with a decent price for it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back