IT.COM

available Database of All Available One-Word Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

steventey

Established Member
Impact
TL;DR: OneWord.Domains - a database of all available one-word domains for 25 TLDs + a domain hacks category.

Hey everyone! I made OneWord.Domains a month ago because I was struggling to find a domain name for a side project of mine, but then it sort of blew up on Product Hunt and Hacker News and also got picked up by Domain Name Wire so I decided to share it here!

Hope you guys find this tool useful! For those of you who prefer .com domains only, I'm planning to add more available .coms to the .com TLD page in the coming weeks, so feel free to sign up for the newsletter so that I can reach out to you and let you know when that happens!

Also, please help me improve this tool by telling me the types of words that you might be interested in seeing on One Word Domains! You can either leave your suggestions in the comments or reach out to me via private messages. Thanks a lot!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are useful for sure. All but three domains are already registered. Keep up a good work!

Thanks a lot! And wow, I didn't expect them to be taken so fast! Don't worry, we add new domains every single week, so you can check out the full list of available .COM domains here and sign up for our newsletter to stay updated whenever we add new domains! ;)

•••
They are useful for sure. All but three domains are already registered. Keep up a good work!

In the meantime, feel free to check out this page for all the one-word domains and two-word .coms that are on GoDaddy Auctions - I recently added this feature and I've received quite a bit of positive feedback, so I hope you like this as well!

Feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions on how I can make it better - I'd love to hear it!

Last edited:
•••
Back