Dynadot

Data source

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all,

Back in 2000 I had a great idea to put a site together that people could go to as a source for expired domains.

I went through a whole lot of emails trying to find a source, paid a programmer to set up a program to download zone files and such... but the whole thing became so huge and unwieldy it was unworkable. I moved on to other things.

Recently I took another look at things and I see this industry has really taken off and developed. I would like to revisit the idea of the site I wanted to put together.

Which brings me back to finding a data source. What I would like, at minimum, is a way to download pending deletes for about two or three days into the future.

I see exody has a lot of information, do they allow members to download that data into a database and use as a source for doing searches and such from a site like I have in mind? What other data sources can you suggest?

Thank you,

Chris

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back