Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain dash / tokens . com

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
18,695
I have priced it at £3,500 - Is this a fair price? To much, to low?

I do not own a lot of crypto names, I have a few coin and currency related words and that's about it - so unsure.

If anyone can help with a price range for this, that would be appreciated.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
is that what you got for an offer?
 
0
•••
is that what you got for an offer?
Sorry - I will make the thread more clear, I was looking for a listing price, as I am not sure if me asking 3.5k for it is reasonable or not.

So no offers (yet)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
you should post in the appraisals section
 
0
•••
0
•••
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back