Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

DarfurCrisis.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

saywhatf000

Account Closed
Impact
1
Layout Needed

I'm designing and developing a free website for the local charity S.T.A.N.D (Students Taking Action Now: Darfur) organization. I needed to get it done rather quickly so anyone interested in this sort of thing please contact me. There are tons of ppl here with charity ribbons so I hoped I could find someone feeling generous and wanting to help.

Right Now I kinda need a good banner design and if anyone has any great ideas it'd be a great help.


Thanks a lot!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
sure

sure ill help you out noprob pm me
 
0
•••
I am not good at graphic design, but if you need help in other areas, let me know.
 
0
•••
*bump*

Update:

Need a layout and a php/mysql news script

I've tried making a bunch of layouts and all of 'em are crap.

Please, anyone with a little bit of time and skills help. Rep and maybe even $NP later. This is a charity website so I'm not charging anyone.

I can code layout if you just make psd.
 
0
•••
do you already have a logo made for the website. If so PM me as i may be interested in doind this (The template design) :)

regards
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back