Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bipul

Established Member
Impact
Just received This Email :

Dan.com CashParking Transition
Hi there ****,

We recently combined forces with GoDaddy, and some exciting new things are in the works. First up, we are migrating from Bodis to the GoDaddy Cashparking platform in full by the 24th of August. You are currently using our hybrid pages through a collaboration with Bodis. And we need a little help getting your account set up at GoDaddy.

To ensure you can keep using your PPC pages, you need to take a few steps to set everything up. There is no need to worry, our team is here to outline the steps required and is ready to assist you.

Create a GoDaddy Account: Create your GoDaddy account here. Once you have created an account with GoDaddy, please locate your shopper ID here and enter this into your Dan account within the integration section of your general settings.

Link an Existing GoDaddy Account: If you’re already a GoDaddy customer, you need to locate your shopper ID here and enter this into your Dan account within the integration section of your general settings.

By creating or linking your GoDaddy account, you agree to the CashingParking Service Agreement and for GoDaddy to migrate the involved domains to the GoDaddy CashParking platform for you.

Do let us know in case you have any remaining questions. Our team is here for you!

DAN
office: +1 844-951-2224 - +1 737 218 6046
Dan.com Tesselschadestraat 11, 1054 ET Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Call afternic? On Dan landers? Fascinating. Isn't GoDaddy unaware of fraudulent afternic listings?? If DAN customer is not using afternic, but is using DAN exclusively (or together with some other marketplace), then a lot of his listings are/were routinely added to afternic by others already. Some folks purposely add domains they do not own - existing dan listings to afternic, dynadot marketplace listings to dan, namesilo to afternic, etc... all imaginable combos, for a chance to get an offer on something they do not yet own.. As a matter of fact. So, afternic will receive a call from DAN lander and will start selling fraudulent afternic listing?

Last edited:
•••
So are people leaving Bodis for GD then, just like that?

only dumb ones... u dont wanna join that group cause u is smart

•••
GoDaddy Cashparking is not free by default. There is a monthly subscription to avail the service. Just wondering, will it be free for DAN customers or have to pay?

•••
•••
•••
Today from bodis:

Recently, we have decided to end the monetization partnership with Dan. On August 24th, the Bodis-Dan hybrid will cease to exist.

If you are using the Dan hybrid, you will need to change the NS directly to Bodis (NS1/NS2.BODIS.COM), to continue parking your domains with Bodis after this date.

This change does not affect users that park their domains directly with Bodis and sell domains via Dan. You will still be able to sell your domains via Dan as usual.

Any questions, please feel free to reach out to [email protected]

Kind Regards,

Your Bodis Team

How come that anyone could be moved to GD cash parking?

•••
As long as the monetization isn't degraded and there is improvement in the amount we receive - I'd be happy with this decision.

•••
Mine resolved to this page but it doesn't show the green bar at the top. So no way to for buyers to see my domains are for sale. I followed the instructions so not sure why it's not showing?

I added my GD seller id to dan and they automatically changed my dan nameservers to the cashparking nameservers...

•••
can someone post a link to a cashparking page so I can test it with ublock origin

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back