Domain Empire

advice Dan.com views skyrocket

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

diclonius

Established Member
Impact
I have had just over 100 domains added to dan.com for 2 or 3 weeks and in total I had about 50 or 60 views.....until a few days ago, suddenly the total views on my profile spread over many of the domains is nearly 1k in just a few days.

I am confused, has anyone else experienced this? I thought that it might be because of some indexers or something, however, I have a few bad domains that don't have a single view still.

Thanks for your advice.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have had just over 100 domains added to dan.com for 2 or 3 weeks and in total I had about 50 or 60 views.....until a few days ago, suddenly the total views on my profile spread over many of the domains is nearly 1k in just a few days.

I am confused, has anyone else experienced this? I thought that it might be because of some indexers or something, however, I have a few bad domains that don't have a single view still.

Thanks for your advice.
My view counter has/had been stalled/frozen for a while.

It finally started working again a few days ago.

•••
My view counter has/had been stalled/frozen for a while.

It finally started working again a few days ago.
Interesting, could be all the views added up over a few days or something...still seems strange to me. They are all just .ga ccTLD domains so I am a bit confused.

They are mostly nice ones and 3 letter ones so that probably helps.

•••
They’re probably almost all bots
Probably they changed settings or something like that.
Same with my
About 100 domains and 1,5k views in 3 weeks

•••
Same with my
Thanks, good to know!

•••
Dan landing pages don't appear in search results so it's not human traffic. It's likely a combination of malicious bots and search engine crawlers with fresh IP addresses that aren't yet blocked.

•••
•••
Dan landing pages don't appear in search results so it's not human traffic. It's likely a combination of malicious bots and search engine crawlers with fresh IP addresses that aren't yet blocked.

They definitely can. I've noticed several of my names are (and could be plenty more - I only checked a handful).

•••
Views seem to have all but disappeared for me !? Just tumbleweed at Dan !

•••
Same with my
I agree with you on that, it's probably bots. I've seen things like that happen when I use to edit GA accounts on sites. A small setting change and you start to count the bots.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back