Dynadot

domain DairyFree.Store

NameSilo
Watch

nevermind

Established Member
Impact
what would you think about possible price for dairyfree.store ?

Markets/spheres: target audience - millions of people with allergies to milk and dairy products, especially people with galactozemia and similar genetic diseases; VC activity is very high regarding startup companies producing dairy-free milk, cheese and other products, millions of dollars are going into industry
Traffic: insignificant
Revenue: insignificant

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
just my personal opinion - the composed keyword is not strong enough to make this a profitable investment.
What worse, dairy free is often used also as dairy-free, so with a hyphen (if you google "dairy free", see which results pop out").

I see also that dairyfree.shop is available for reg fee at the moment...so I guess there is only a small hope someone would pay some more significant premium to domainer holding .store...

•••
I see also that dairyfree.shop is available for reg fee at the moment...so I guess there is only a small hope someone would pay some more significant premium to domainer holding .store...
thanks for a reasonable opinion

•••
It's not appealing really and does not roll off the tongue well.
Indeed, dairy-free != free (dairy) store and I can't see an obvious end user for this.

•••
It's not appealing really and does not roll off the tongue well.
Indeed, dairy-free != free (dairy) store and I can't see an obvious end user for this.
thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back