Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain DailyCanadian.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Refrozen

Account Closed
Impact
9
Undeveloped, I'm not sure if I'll develop it or not yet... but, value undeveloped?


And, I also grabbed DesktopScreensavers.net, with plans to develop.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
'eh?
 
0
•••
'eh! I like this domain. An awesome name for a news site, IMHO :tu: ! I'd say mid - high $$ :] !

I think it'll be profitable for you to develop it.

Good Luck, eh?


True_Snake
 
0
•••
True_Snake said:
'eh! I like this domain. An awesome name for a news site, IMHO :tu: ! I'd say mid - high $$ :] !

I think it'll be profitable for you to develop it.

Good Luck, eh?


True_Snake
Thank ya' for the appraisal 'eh?
I'm a Canadian, 'eh?

I'm considering developing it, I'm just really not looking for having to write news regularly.
 
0
•••
Grab RSS feeds.
 
0
•••
compuXP said:
Grab RSS feeds.
No point.

No original content, meaning no search engine rankings and no one linking to you.
 
0
•••
DailyCanadian.com is a nice name.
I several possible uses:
- newspaper
- news portal
- leisure & ongoing events
My shot would be low-mid $$$.
Good luck with the name.
 
0
•••
Sounds like a Blog site for a canadian hooker to me!
 
0
•••
DOMiNIC said:
Sounds like a Blog site for a canadian hooker to me!
LOL!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back