Please post the Czechia domains that you own
Here is my list :
CzechiaAttorneys.com
CzechiaDoctors.com
CzechiaLawyers.com
CzechiaLoans.com
CzechiaSoftware.com
CzechiaTrading.com
Good ones.
I have Czechia Web . com
Czechia is not to replace the Czech Republic completely, but it will be just its shorter alternative, PM Bohuslav Sobotka said after a government meeting on Monday
why so ?I'd rather buy .cz domains in Czech, than 'Czechia' .comSerious.
dont you think they would be profitable in the long run say 5 yrs from nowI'd rather buy .cz domains in Czech, than 'Czechia' .comSerious.
Might be ,Because .com is not popular there. Like other European countries, they tend to use their own extension more often than .com.
Also, I found only 4 sales in dnsaleprice for keyword 'czech'. I can't see a lot of demand for 'Czechia' domains.
They aren't calling themselves Czechia, they want English speaking countries to call them that! I was thinking about investing in some Czechia related domains myself but that put me off a little.
Did anyone register any names recently
Well I'm not massively experienced in domaining, so don't bet your life on my opinion! To me, because people from the Czech Republic would never use the word... you'd be solely targeting people English-speaking countries who want to target their website around the Czech Republic which I don't think would really happen. The only way I see them selling for a good amount is if they're related to tourism. So I suppose a few may hold a bit of value but I don't think the hype is justified!So wouldn't that make "Czechia" .coms make sense? I can see the problem with deciding on a .cz over a .com to get a foot in with a good niche keyword. I'd rather bet on a .com though, I would think that opens up more opportunities for a domain sale. That's my opinion of course ...
Yeah I bit with these .coms, but I won't get anymore:
ClubCzechia
KlubCzechia
CzechiaClubs
CzechiaKlubs
CzechiaInn
KasinoCzechia
CzechiaKasino
CzechiaKasinos
CzechiaTeen
CzechiaTeens
Yes, that's why I registered CzechiaProperty, CzechiaTrips, RealestateCzechia, BrnoCzechia (second largest city) in .com and CzechiaHotels in .org. I also had InCzechia, FromCzechia and EnjoyCzechia but I returned them, because that domains were still available with Czech Republic suffix. And I don't want to hold domains for too long to sell them. So they are free to register if someone wants themThe only way I see them selling for a good amount is if they're related to tourism.
I agree. I was skiing few times in Czech Republic, so week ago I registered CzechiaSki and CzechiaSkiing in com. I have only these Czechia domains.The only way I see them selling for a good amount is if they're related to tourism.
Awesome BuddySo wouldn't that make "Czechia" .coms make sense? I can see the problem with deciding on a .cz over a .com to get a foot in with a good niche keyword. I'd rather bet on a .com though, I would think that opens up more opportunities for a domain sale. That's my opinion of course ...
Yeah I bit with these .coms, but I won't get anymore:
ClubCzechia
KlubCzechia
CzechiaClubs
CzechiaKlubs
CzechiaInn
KasinoCzechia
CzechiaKasino
CzechiaKasinos
CzechiaTeen
CzechiaTeens
The only way I see them selling for a good amount is if they're related to tourism. So I suppose a few may hold a bit of value but I don't think the hype is justified!
I like both CzechiaTrips and CzechiaProperty! I think if they're of that type of quality, you're bound to get a half decent return.Yes, that's why I registered CzechiaProperty, CzechiaTrips, RealestateCzechia, BrnoCzechia (second largest city) in .com and CzechiaHotels in .org. I also had InCzechia, FromCzechia and EnjoyCzechia but I returned them, because that domains were still available with Czech Republic suffix. And I don't want to hold domains for too long to sell them. So they are free to register if someone wants them![]()
Awesome!!Agreed. I could have got in early and registered a number of keywords (including the two main 'adult' keywords), but ultimately tourism is going to hold the most value, hence:
CzechiaHolidays
.com/co.uk


