Dynadot

Established CyberOptimize.com - SEO, Website Building, Internet Marketing Blog - 5 Years Old

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • All original content wrote by me or commissioned in the past
  • Used to be my business website for selling my Wordpress website building services
  • Zero link building done; if there is anything it is natural or organic (not me)
  • Zero income right now, simply selling for the age, brand name, logo, and potential
  • Selling because I haven't had time for it and other projects outside of domaining and internet marketing are now more important
Url is http://cyberoptimize.com/

Sale includes website with written content, domain name, and logo.

I have no idea what it is worth so please send me an offer. Payment by Paypal please.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's been a couple of months. Continue to PM me offers. I'm looking to liquidate to new businesses. Thanks.

•••
•••
Please make an offer. I won't be insulted unless it's not in the $xxx range. I have been out of the game so to speak and have very little knowledge of what domains and website properties are going for right now.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back