NameSilo

available .cx

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepy-uk

Established Member
Impact
1
there nice keywords, but not a very nice extension.

(some 2 chars)

qq.cx
yy.cx
ff.cx
hh.cx
kk.cx
qw.cx
qe.cx
qy.cx
gh.cx
kl.cx
zx.cx
zxc.cx
420.cx
aus.cx
ci.cx
daoism.cx
html.cx
your.cx
title.cx
publish.cx
qwerty.cx
asdf.cx
zxcv.cx
please.cx
nomore.cx
base.cx
clan.cx
more.cx
desk.cx
need.cx
artsy.cx

(hand picked)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Sleepy - you don't own ONE domain name? I was on registerfly.com today and they have *.be names for free so you have no excuse! lol (No, I don't work for them.)
 
0
•••
oh...

I have "i.cx"...:)
it seem can't be registered now...for one letter .cx domain
 
0
•••
WebWave2 said:
Hi Sleepy - you don't own ONE domain name? I was on registerfly.com today and they have *.be names for free so you have no excuse! lol (No, I don't work for them.)

XD Back on topic!

and how much for i.cx?
 
0
•••
$200 reg fee = :/
 
0
•••
no, its like 30 AUS.

(domains.cx)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back