Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

CVCV.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ikunal

Account Closed
Impact
5
1) Only and Only looking for CVCV.nets
2) Offers only by PM, Please DO NOT post here
3) Will prefer domains with only premium letters A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,L,M,N,P,R,S & T. Also ok with K and U depending on name.
4) Budget $xx.

Examples of what I am looking for
LAPE.net , DIPO.net, CEHE.net etc, All CVCV.net and doesn't contain J,K,Q,U,V,W,X & Z

Payment by paypal.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Still looking, Replied All PMs
 
0
•••
are you interested in CVCY.net?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Please send it and I will take a look.

currenz said:
are you interested in CVCY.net?

Received only one matching offer so far. Still looking....
 
0
•••
I have one that it is a small geo but it has a Q.

Interested?

Cheers
 
0
•••
Thanks for all the offers, Still no sight of kind of CVCV nets I posted in my requirements :(

Thanks for all the offers, end up buying lot of CVCY.nets, now only looking for true CVCV.net please. :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
the offer looking still on?

i got 2 domian cvcv.net as what you have required.
 
0
•••
Yes, Sent you a PM.

weirdoux said:
the offer looking still on?

i got 2 domian cvcv.net as what you have required.
 
0
•••
Hi,

I have a very nice one for you that I might consider selling.

Please check your PM box.

Shenron
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back