Impact
Looking to purchase up to 20 .co names that meet the following criteria:

- CVCV
or
- single noun or verb in infinitive form, 7 letters or less
or
- any LLL

Examples: make.co, but not making.co.
No adjectives, brandables, words that end in -ly, etc.

Paying $20-75 for CVCV, $50-150 for LLL, $50-500 for most single words.

For exceptional submissions I may pay up to $1000 per name. Exceptional means short singular English words or verbs, usually taken in 100+ extensions.

Paying by Paypal.

Even if your submissions meet the qualifications, I may not reply if I don't like the names or prices, so please don't follow up. I will ignore and block any users that spam with submissions that don't meet the criteria.

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

- CVCV
or

Paying $20-50 for CVCV, and $20-100 for most single words. For exceptional submissions I may pay up to $500 per name (exceptional would be a CVCV verb, or a three letter word). Paying by Paypal.

Even if your submissions meet the qualifications, I may not reply if I don't like the names or prices, so please don't follow up. I will ignore and block any users that spam with submissions that don't meet the criteria.

Thanks!

PM SENT

•••
•••
Bump, budget increased, looking for LLL as well

•••

- CVCV
or
or
- any LLL

Paying $20-75 for CVCV, $50-150 for LLL, $50-500 for most single words. For exceptional submissions I may pay up to $1000 per name. Paying by Paypal.

Thanks!

DM Sent

•••
•••
•••
•••

- CVCV
or
or
- any LLL

Paying $20-75 for CVCV, $50-150 for LLL, $50-500 for most single words. For exceptional submissions I may pay up to $1000 per name. Paying by Paypal.

Thanks!

PM Sent

•••
•••
these LLL.co avail if you are interested

cak.co
ooc.co
qga.co
qub.co
tvl.co
wvp.co
xja.co

•••
Still open to submissions, bought a few - if I haven't replied to you, I'm not interested, don't resubmit names

Last edited:
•••

- CVCV
or
or
- any LLL

Thanks!

Pm Sent

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back