Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Custom Wordpress Skin

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

combs84

Established Member
Impact
23
Hello, I need a new wordpress skin created for my sites. I use a similar site for all of my sports sites, while changing the colors/header and what not for them.

I am willing to pay $200 for it once I view your portfolio, will pay $100 in advance and $100 after.

I am also open to you editing my current template to have a few simple changes that I could request but it would be for less.

A sample of one of my current sites would be www.pistonsnews.com . I'd like something similar but a lot more updated. Email me at CombsATJcfan.net for the quickest reply.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Email sent.
 
0
•••
You can view my portfolio If you are interested please PM me
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back