Looking For Custom IPB Skin

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Equivocate

Established Member
Impact
13
I am looking for someone to create a custom Invision skin for my pro wrestling website. The maximum I will pay is $30 for this skin and it must be 100% custom.

If anyone is interested, please reply here.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
Maby consider raising your budget a little.
 
0
•••
Hi,

I am the perfect person you are looking for. I design skins for IPB as well as code php. I have made a few custom skins for IPB in the past. You may find one at http://www.gamingempires.com/boards. That is 100% custom. The only thing that isn't custom is the icons. I get my icons from professional websites like iconexperience. Let me know if you still need it. Also let me know the colors you need it in, if you want it to be professional (usually white/grey), colorful, or any other type. Although the price you set is a bit low. For $40 - $50 I can definetely do it. Give me an email. We'll talk about it.

My email is [email protected]
My AIM is Z3r0Eff3ct


-Matt
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back