Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Turn Site into Wordpress

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

combs84

Established Member
Impact
23
I have 3 different templates.

An NBA Template: EX www.pistonsnews.com

An NFL Template: EX www.bearswire.com

and a MLB Temp: www.cubsplate.com

they all have blogs already at the /Blog destination. I have 30ish sites for each league.

Basically I wanna turn this: www.pistonsnews.com into this:
currentsitetoblog.jpg


With the Blog on the left side and the more important things slid over all to the right. Would also like a few smaller things done but this would be the general thing. So basically I would need this done for each of the 3 templates.

Looking for a good price and good quality. Let me know.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I can integrate your design into wordpress please check your inbox for further discussion
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back