Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Custom phpBB3 Templates

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

Established Member
Impact
7
Hello,

I am available for custom phpbb3 skinning.

Please pm me your budget, details and msn.

I charge $200-$1000 per theme.

Sharing templates is a great way for getting backlinks to your website.

I also offer phpbb3 installation service with 1 year of Linux Web Hosting (Bronze Package) for $60.00.

Here is a sample of a custom phpbb template I made.




Regards
Aguila
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
goodluck to you man :)
 
0
•••
Thanks Michelle :)
 
0
•••
Hey, you still doing PHPBB3 themes?

I would like on developed to match my site.
 
0
•••
Yes, im available to make custom phpbb3 themes.

Pm sent!
 
0
•••
Hi

Are you still doing these templates I need a custom skin for my phpbb3 forum. If you are can you pm me and I will give you further details.

Thanks

Pete
 
0
•••
Yes, Pm sent.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hi I sent u a message about the getting one done have had no reply yet

S
 
0
•••
Hey I just pm you back.
 
0
•••
Are you still available for phpbb3 skins?
 
0
•••
Yes,

PM me your msn if you still need one.

Regards
Aguila
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back