Dynadot

Custom made plugin for Sheets

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tomasso90

Established Member
Impact
Hey all,

So recently I've been wondering if it's possible to create some kind of a function (fx) or plugin for Google sheets, that would check a domains estimated value via GoDaddy automatically?

I know you can not rely on appraisal sites at all, but for me i find GD appraisal the most accurate in a sense of giving you a rough estimate of domains.

See I'm not sure if its even possible to create something like this, but that would be very handy when you are going through a large amount of data.

I'm familiar with bulkavator bulk appraisal but somehow it never really worked fully for me, it only checks just a few domains sometimes 5/10 at a time..

I was also thinking to register on fiverr or any other on-line freelancer sites just to see if someone could do it, but ATM I'm just trying to collect info if its even possible or not. I used to be a huge Excel fan for 20+ years then i started to use sheets when i bought a new laptop and I'm blown away how good service it became over the years, i love the cloud feature of it the most.

Anyways, thanks for reading lads,

Tomasso

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back