Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Custom flash games for arcade websites

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucaneiro

Account Closed
Impact
6
Hello,

I have some experience developing games using Flash and i love to do that. I usually developed games just for fun or college work, and entertaining some friends. Well, i decided to put that skills to work. So, if you have an arcade website, i can develop some custom games for your website. I never worked with this, so, let's discuss which's the best option to work with: per game payment or a monthly/weekly basis. I can also work as a game uploader.

If you're interested, post here or contact me. Pick my MSN and let's discuss this. [email protected]. BTW: i'll develop the games i want to. i mean, i don't want nobody saying: "i want an side-scroller game with a monkey in 5 days. DO IT". hope you can understand my style. :hehe:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Did u find someone for the job? If not, let me know. I may be able to do the job.
 
0
•••
Which job, mate? Did you read my message? I'm offering myself as a freelancer, not hiring one.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back