Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain CurryShops.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddyshack

Established Member
Impact
0
Can I have some appraisals please.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Uhmm..
Low - medium $xx
 
0
•••
Zameera said:
Uhmm..
Low - medium $xx

Thanks..any one else?

Cheers
 
0
•••
Curry is huge in the UK and gaining popularity in the rest of EU.

But its neither a popular search term or has any major numbers so low - mid $xx - reseller. End user potential is decent.

Good Luck
 
0
•••
mwzd said:
Curry is huge in the UK and gaining popularity in the rest of EU.

But its neither a popular search term or has any major numbers so low - mid $xx - reseller. End user potential is decent.

Good Luck

Agree with mwzd, it is very popular in the UK and getting more popular around the EU - but not majorly searched online.

I'd also agree with the appraisal. Around $20-$50.

Good luck with it.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the appraisals so far.

Cheers
 
0
•••
I think it would be more valuable if it was a developed site, say advertising all the curry shops in the UK or something!.

Not a popular search term here in the US, but I know it's very popular in the UK (I stayed there for over 10 years!...)

However, domain as is, $XX more to an end user $XXX.
 
0
•••
mosilager said:
I think it would be more valuable if it was a developed site, say advertising all the curry shops in the UK or something!.

Not a popular search term here in the US, but I know it's very popular in the UK (I stayed there for over 10 years!...)

However, domain as is, $XX more to an end user $XXX.


Thanks to everyone for your appraisals. Looks like a directory is the way to go.

Cheers
 
0
•••
Buddyshack said:
Thanks to everyone for your appraisals. Looks like a directory is the way to go.

Cheers

Maybe a good idea, could be a great niche directory site if you try and do something a little different from the usual directories.
 
0
•••
$35-$50 I'd guess
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back