Dynadot

Curious

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What do you guys think about DEC-25-04.COM? It's unregistered if anyone wants it. What do you guys think about it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1) it's time critical.. I don't see any value to the domain after 2004.. 2) it's hyphenated.

Better to register something like DEC25TH (avail in all ext except .com) or DEC25 (avail in biz, us, ws, & name). NP$ appreciated ;)

Last edited:
•••
dgridley said:
1) it's time critical.. I don't see any value to the domain after 2004.. 2) it's hyphenated.

Better to register something like DEC25TH (avail in all ext except .com) or DEC25 (avail in biz, us, ws, & name). NP$ appreciated ;)
i agree

•••
Well, domains like 2004.com might be significant if something important happened that year in your life. It'll be a memorable year but months and days, unless some birthdays etc, I don't find them worthy enough to register.

•••
MissFlora said:
Well, domains like 2004.com might be significant if something important happened that year in your life. It'll be a memorable year but months and days, unless some birthdays etc, I don't find them worthy enough to register.

So something like Sept-11-2001.com or July-14-1776.com or some other major date would be better? Okay.

Sorry, I'm not gonna register any of those domains. I was just looking for oppnions on what you guys thought about it.

•••
Preferably without the hyphens.. tho it's hard with dates, I guess. I would still prefer SEPT11 to the entire date.. if the date is an important one, like NOV22, most will recognize the intent.

Qwert said:
So something like Sept-11-2001.com or July-14-1776.com or some other major date would be better? Okay.

Sorry, I'm not gonna register any of those domains. I was just looking for oppnions on what you guys thought about it.

•••
All "date" domains are pretty much useless. Especially ones with specific years.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back