IT.COM

cugi.com, apfu.com, cgk.net are stolen~!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
found

thanks to all

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
YOU 'scammed' the domains??...Can you explain what happened? :)

•••
so your the scammer?

lol:lol:

•••
I don't think english is his native language.

I read it as something like this:

"Don't buy cugi.com, apfu.com, cgk.net. Someone scammed them from me, and I'm trying to get them back."

•••
I don't think english is his native language.

I read it as something like this:

"Don't buy cugi.com, apfu.com, cgk.net. Someone scammed them from me, and I'm trying to get them back."

You're most probably right! :)

•••
Beware of CGK.NET Sale Here: [WTS] Quality LLL.net just today $315

•••
If i am right didn't the kamikaze thing also involve domain master? Also where were these hosted?

•••
If i am right didn't the kamikaze thing also involve domain master? Also where were these hosted?

glaxxon, what are you talking about? What is on this thread has nothing to do with "the kamikaze thing" you are referring to. That was "thedomainmaster" who bought those domains on the Dynadot thread unknowingly from a scammer who sold Kamikaze's names to me . That person on Dynadot was ME.

Bottom line - ""domain-master" on SecureLance DP thread is someone else.

Last edited:
•••
Sorry i just remembered that initially in the thread he had mentioned the name and this striked a chord. Really sorry didn't mean any harm...

•••
No problem, glaxxon - just want to find closure on past problems and not bring up new ones that never existed :)

•••
Scammer advertised domain in epik auction chatroom, I contacted and this is how it went (In reverse order):

(NO ANSWER SINCE YESTERDAY)
--------------------------
This domain has been reported stolen a few days ago. Are you the scammer or original owner?
--------------------------
around 4-5 months but i recently updated dns to put it on 4.cn (its like auction site)
but no luck in selling it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: cgk.net
To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 23:12:17 +0000

How long have you owned it for? Sent via BlackBerry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 23:07:42 +0000
To: <myemail>
Subject: RE: cgk.net

yes, if you want i can change dsn right now or forward domain or update whois
domain is with enomcentral so fast and free push in your account in less than 5 mins:)

Subject: Re: cgk.net
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 23:01:56 +0000

Are you the owner ?Sent via BlackBerry

Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 23:00:05 +0000
To: <myemail>
Subject: RE: cgk.net

hi
price is just $270
payment can be paypal normal or masspay payment
regards

Subject: cgk.net
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:33:04 -0400

What are you asking for this domain?

•••
I found it.

thanks for all members~!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back