NameSilo

Css??

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

Coolprogram

Established Member
Impact
7
I need help with a CSS question...it is how to make a well I think it is a dropdown box like on www.gamedev.net they have like a CSS dropdown box or something can somone please tell give me a script or a place I can find a script like that?

(It will say community and that on the dropdown box.)

Thanks,
-Coolprogram
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
yah, err i tihnk it is javascript not css the actual dropdown menu is written in but someone correct me if im wrong
 
0
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back