CSS Dropdown menus {simple} where can I get 'em?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

static1635

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi

Can anyone suggest where to find script/tutaorial for simple CSS dropdown menus?
I was looking at this:
http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/example/

But it is far too flashy, I just want it to look and feel simple

Anyone any ideas where I can find anything better?

Thanks

Justin
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You know css?
 
0
•••
I can get by but I'm not a css coder for sure
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thats cool thanks, I was was looking at this earlier (searching Google) and I was unsure wether to give it a go, I can usually get most things to work after a time so I'll have a try at it, thanks

Justin
 
0
•••
I will give you the hint it uses h2's.

All I member is you do this:

<h2>The Main Thingy<h2>

<ul>
<li>The First Drop Down</li>
<li>The Second Drop Down</li>
<ul>
<li>The First Drop Drop Down</li>
</ul>
</ul>

You can't do more than a double drop down. Follow this code and play around with it.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Well I have been working on the menu to make my own version:
http://www.greylizard.net/ccsmenutest.html

Does anyone know if I can put bits of the code in a seperate file and load it into a page with each page access? (in the style of css)

Otherwise my pages are going to get bandwidth heavy :(
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back