domain css background image.com

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RYSV

Established Member
Impact
A keyword that has 100K – 1M average monthly searches. Would it work if i created a website around it? What's your opinion and thoughts on this domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey I'm dev and will try to explain.
People seek for "css background image" when they need to copy-paste usually 1 line of css code. This term as a webiste name unfotunatelly doesn't make sense.
this is the code:
background-image: url("image.jpg);

how can you create a website around that? :)

cheers

•••
Hey I'm dev and will try to explain.
People seek for "css background image" when they need to copy-paste usually 1 line of css code. This term as a webiste name unfotunatelly doesn't make sense.
this is the code:
background-image: url("image.jpg);

how can you create a website around that? :)

cheers
Thanks i am a developer too and knew it. but instead of people copying that one line from other websites, if i could put mine in first position(which will take time) wont it work?

•••
naah :) those times are in the past, google particulary doesn't rank EMD name for that exact searched term... you need many many broad searches around your emd, and it's not worth it imo. Google will never give you such authority because of the name.

•••
•••
Good luck ;) I really want to see your result before w3schools haha, that would be hilarious

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back