domain CryptoTactician.com and CryptoTacticians.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmnipotentOne

Established Member
Impact
Hello, was wondering what these domains might sell for, any thoughtful reply is greatly appreciated. Thank you in Advance.

CryptoTactician.com - Possibly for someone who runs a crypto investment course, teaches the fundamentals of crypto or simply a crypto enthusiast who blogs about crypto investments.

CryptoTacticians.com - For an organization that will invest in crypto for clients, provide crypto investment strategies, collects and tracts crypto trends, forum discussing crypto news, teaching the fundamentals of crypto etc...

tac·ti·cian
[takˈtiSH(ə)n]

NOUN
  1. a person who uses a carefully planned strategy to achieve a specific end:
    "a brilliant political tactician" · "the cunning maneuvers of a master tactician"

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Take offers, but I just don't like that word "tactician" for a domain. Not easy, IMO

Last edited:
•••
Take offers, but I just don't like that word "tactician" for a domain. Not easy, IMO
Thanks for the feedback, personally I like the way it sounds because of the resounding T's (ToTacTi), it rolls off the tongue (for me anyway).

•••
Honestly I agree with jhm... I also didn't like the word tactician in this domain.... Crypto/ master would have been better... Isn't?

•••
Honestly I agree with jhm... I also didn't like the word tactician in this domain.... Crypto/ master would have been better... Isn't?
Well to me, CryptoMaster does not indicate seriousness when it comes to investing or learning.

I would not go to "CryptoMaster" to learn about investing in Crypto or how crypto works. It sounds like a name that is more on the playful side of things, most people take their hard earned money seriously. CryptoMaster would probably work out fine for an established youtuber or social media influencer. The feedback is still appreciated, thank you.

Last edited:
•••
Tough one to appraise; sales history of the keyword isn't on your side, as Namebio shows no past sales containing the word "Tactician".

It's a nice word, but it's probably a bit "fancy" for a brand name. Probably not quite as good a fit as a word like "strategist" or "planner" would be to convey the same concept.

I understand your personal preference over a word like "Master", but the market disagrees, and ultimately that's the opinion that matters. Some examples of financial companies using the word Master:

https://www.stockmaster.com/
http://www.mastercard.com/
http://mastersinvest.com/
https://www.cryptomaster.io

And then you have well-known terms like Master Class, The Masters, and studying for your masters...

Anyway! All that to say, be careful not to get too caught up in your own opinion/feeling of a name. Instinct is great, but it needs to be tempered and verified by research of market trends and keyword popularity.

I would list it for $1,988 and see what happens. I think it's still a sellable name, and "Crypto" continues to be a popular keyword.

•••
Tough one to appraise; sales history of the keyword isn't on your side, as Namebio shows no past sales containing the word "Tactician".

It's a nice word, but it's probably a bit "fancy" for a brand name. Probably not quite as good a fit as a word like "strategist" or "planner" would be to convey the same concept.

I understand your personal preference over a word like "Master", but the market disagrees, and ultimately that's the opinion that matters. Some examples of financial companies using the word Master:

stockmaster
mastercard
mastersinvest
cryptomaster

And then you have well-known terms like Master Class, The Masters, and studying for your masters...

Anyway! All that to say, be careful not to get too caught up in your own opinion/feeling of a name. Instinct is great, but it needs to be tempered and verified by research of market trends and keyword popularity.

I would list it for $1,988 and see what happens. I think it's still a sellable name, and "Crypto" continues to be a popular keyword.
Thank you for elaborating, it really help me better understand why everyone so far has pointed that out as unfavorable. I'll try to keep in mind what you said about listening to the market instead of getting caught up in my own feelings, very good info. Much appreciated!

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back