IT.COM

domain CryptoJpeg.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tomethax

Impact
CryptoJpeg.com

just want to know how much people think it's worth?

NFT based website. cheers.

Also got Geld.land. Geld a word from old english, meaning a royal tax/payment/tribute/compensation. i thought useful in the sense of real estate?? it was a bit of a punt. since i am a newbie.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CryptoPic.com got $1,295. Past sales of similarly styled domains aren't fact regarding value, but they can be somewhat indicative of how well yours would do...it is only one factor to consider. Yours is JPEG related to NFT, having it in a domain like yours I don't like. NFT things (jpeg / gif art), most people follow the word "NFT" than CryptoJPEG...NFT's have GIF's too etc, not just JPEG's..which kills it, in my view. I don't like it. Your other geld.land, I don't like that either. Little value for both, in my view...if I was to be optimistic, pitch CryptoJPEG.com between $49 - $249, otherwise drop

•••
With NFTs in the market, I see value in this name. To the right buyer, this cryptojpeg can make sense and may be worth $1000 - $1500 types but I would suggest you keep it on Make offer and then negotiate.
Worth renewing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back