Domain Empire

discuss Crypto Collapse and TLD's .XYZ and .IO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
How will the collapse of the crypto markets impact sales of TLD's like .xyz and .io? Thoughts? Opinions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
TNG

I don’t believe that what we are seeing happen with Binance and FTX, (collapse) will effect the sales of .xyz or .io (very much) ...

Albeit .xyz is a domain extension catering to the web3 and web2 space, it doesn’t have any relation to the value of crypto (other) then the ability that this .extension (.xyz) has access to both the ENS and DNS root servers ... (wallet naming) etc,

.io on the other hand is just a CCTLD for the Indian Ocean that gained popularity amongst fintech start-ups ...

•••
TNG

I don’t believe that what we are seeing happen with Binance and FTX, (collapse) will effect the sales of .xyz or .io (very much) ...

Albeit .xyz is a domain extension catering to the web3 and web2 space, it doesn’t have any relation to the value of crypto (other) then the ability that this .extension (.xyz) has access to both the ENS and DNS root servers ... (wallet naming) etc,

.io on the other hand is just a CCTLD for the Indian Ocean that gained popularity amongst fintech start-ups ...
Thanks....on another note according to NTLD Stats .link just added 6,450 new domains today, and I'm still binging:xf.wink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back