Source: https://www.crossfit.com/cf/terms-and-conditionsUnless expressly authorized by CrossFit in writing, you may not use CrossFit trademarks and trade dress, including as part of trademarks, business names, doing business as names and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion or create the impression that CrossFit endorses any product or service.
Thank you manI think it's ok. Not super brandable, but ok as a brand.
It is an ok domain for a popular activity.
There is a modest chance for a sale.
Good luck!
Thank you for this great replay , and i have a question,i have seen many crossfit domain ,did they all apply the terms of Crossfit before they sell the domain?? Thank you again DavidHaving recently converted to a fit freak, I know for a fact that CrossFit is a trademark (even though I don't do CrossFit). I was unsure about domain usage specifically, so I pulled it up.
TM
$0
Probably not, unless they are affiliated with CrossFit that is.Thank you for this great replay , and i have a question,i have seen many crossfit domain ,did they all apply the terms of Crossfit before they sell the domain?? Thank you again David

