domain crossfitbase.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

abarbary

Established Member
Impact
12
what do you think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it's ok. Not super brandable, but ok as a brand.

It is an ok domain for a popular activity.

There is a modest chance for a sale.

Good luck!
 
1
•••
Having recently converted to a fit freak, I know for a fact that CrossFit is a trademark (even though I don't do CrossFit). I was unsure about domain usage specifically, so I pulled it up.
Unless expressly authorized by CrossFit in writing, you may not use CrossFit trademarks and trade dress, including as part of trademarks, business names, doing business as names and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion or create the impression that CrossFit endorses any product or service.
Source: https://www.crossfit.com/cf/terms-and-conditions
TM

$0
 
3
•••
OK, if it is trademarked then the OP is not authorised to hold or sell such a domain.
 
0
•••
1
•••
I think it's ok. Not super brandable, but ok as a brand.

It is an ok domain for a popular activity.

There is a modest chance for a sale.

Good luck!
Thank you man
 
0
•••
1
•••
Having recently converted to a fit freak, I know for a fact that CrossFit is a trademark (even though I don't do CrossFit). I was unsure about domain usage specifically, so I pulled it up.

TM

$0
Thank you for this great replay , and i have a question,i have seen many crossfit domain ,did they all apply the terms of Crossfit before they sell the domain?? Thank you again David
 
0
•••
Thank you for this great replay , and i have a question,i have seen many crossfit domain ,did they all apply the terms of Crossfit before they sell the domain?? Thank you again David
Probably not, unless they are affiliated with CrossFit that is.

Most likely, they were registered by a domainer like yourself: One that thought you could profit off of someone else's mark. Well, some are profiting, but, they have the best names that receive type-in traffic on marks that aren't actively protected and collect revenue through parking and/or selling these names for multiples of revenue earned (how much it makes per month * pre-determined length [usually something like 16-36 months]).

I can't say that CrossFit does or does not go after people that use their domains like this, but, it's expressly written in their T&C not to use their mark in any domain.

I must add, there have only been 2 (but, successful) UDRP's for CrossFit domains.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back