IT.COM

domain cregslist.net - parked with traffic and revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I need some help from knowledgable domain parking/monetization folks. I regged cregslist.net (a typo of the popular Craigslist) and recently decided to park it at Sedo. I parked it on 10/26 and so far the stats show 90 unique views with a 17.78% click thru rate producing some revenue so far. All of this has to be from direct type-in because I have no links or promotions associated with the name. With these basic stats (given the average holds up on a monthly basis) what can one ask for this? And with this type of traffic, could I be getting better revenue (it seems I get around .10 per click thru at sedo)

Thanks for any informed thoughts.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
xyberdomain said:
I need some help from knowledgable domain parking/monetization folks. I regged cregslist.net (a typo of the popular Craigslist) and recently decided to park it at Sedo. I parked it on 10/26 and so far the stats show 90 unique views with a 17.78% click thru rate producing some revenue so far. All of this has to be from direct type-in because I have no links or promotions associated with the name. With these basic stats (given the average holds up on a monthly basis) what can one ask for this? And with this type of traffic, could I be getting better revenue (it seems I get around .10 per click thru at sedo)

Thanks for any informed thoughts.

With this stat you gave looks like it can earn approx. 9 USD/month (potentially). As a typo and .net you can get high $$ to very low $$$ based on this Sedo stat.
GL, hookah

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back