NameSilo

domain CreditReportDoc.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Collins

Established Member
Impact
709
I got an offer for $299 on Dan. I think this is worth more.

How do you guys appraise it?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The domain creditreport.com is super premium (big number)

...adding "doc" on the end, big change. I consider the range in and around low / mid hundreds

An offer of $299 in my view is ok. Push it to $500, and compromise in the middle at $400
 
Last edited:
0
•••
reasonable offer i think
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back