because everybody wants a VIP credit card

2.texas-holdem.vip
well... because gambling and VIP belong together

3.new-york.vip
O.K. I Love ".VIP"

o.k. this is where you guys shot a number
but, before you give me the "buy only .com domains"

ask yourself
if you were surfing the web and come across those two addresses which one were you click on?"

texas-holdem.vip
texas-holdem.com

imo... .vip is more appealing

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Probably reg fee.

There are too many options. It is unlikely a buyer is going to pay a premium for a hyphenated .VIP.

Best of luck.

Brad

•••
Please stay away from hyphen VIP

Dont play the new extensions like they are dot com

$Regfee

Disclaimer: Rules state that appraisals must be Regfee or higher. This does not in any way implies that the appraiser feels you can get your cost back selling the domain in an auction. We hope that because of this said value, you will be happy and use this service again. Thank You and Good Luck with your domain.

•••
Sorry, I agree with the above, and I'd click on the .com. Most people haven't heard of .vip.

•••
Consider that when going beyond com, and net to a degree, there are suddenly many TLDs that could be used, possibly for cheaper or even hand reg. You have to ask why ".vip" is any better than the many others.

Especially when considering what sort of company will be running a poker site or a credit card - they can easily afford a decent domain name for 4 or 5 figures or more.
And the names having hyphens reduces their likely value.

Realistically they're worth reg fee on the basis you'll likely never find a buyer. If you find a buyer, even end user with deep pockets, they won't pay a lot due to so many other options.

Unless .vip becomes popular, but no-one can predict that.

Stick with .com while you are new and learn the market a bit, chances of making even a low sale with a .com are hugely higher than any new TLD.

Good luck :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back