Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain CreativeNerd.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Grinch

Established Member
Impact
101
I just bought the domain CreativeNerd.com because i like it :) and it has been registered since 2001 without a single drop.

What do you all think about it? I think its very catchy.

thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Low $xxx, Good Luck.
 
0
•••
This sounds more like a personal blog for yourself, if you are good with computers, you should try setting up a blog with this domain. or possibly a community for nerds lol.
 
0
•••
high $xx to low $xxx undeveloped.

It does sound like a blog....


Or a youtube series...
 
0
•••
Quite catchy and has good development potential.
 
0
•••
I can see a graphic/web designer purchasing it. $xxx

I also notice many other creative nerd websites on google.
If you wanted to sell, I'd send them off an email.

Other similar names that have sold from namebio.com:

creative intellect.com $500
creative asylum.com $500
nerds rule.com $750
science nerds.com $756

I think your name is better than all of them, except science nerds..because science goes better with the word nerds =)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back