NameSilo

Creating Google Profile

Labeled as guide in The Break Room started by dennisok, Jul 15, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. dennisok

dennisok Established Member

Hello Nps! ps, i need your advice, i needed to create a google profile for a friend but noticed the service is no more available. Ps, are there other alternatives to this service anywhere else. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Goku

Goku Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

You have Facebook & Twitter

3. dennisok

yes, i have!

4. dande

dande UNNATURE.COM VIP

If you are talking about Google+ profile, I can tell you that Google has discontinued the service. You can not create a Google+ profile anymore, and you don't need it anyway.

But if you are talking about Google profile that connects with Google products such as Gmail, Youtube, Blogspot, Google Photos, etc. Then, create a Google account through Gmail. Once you logged in to your Gmail, you're logged in to every Google's product.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  5. dennisok

Thanks @dande! But the following link is the example of what I'm looking forward to get https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwunmi_Ambode

6. dennisok

if there is another means to achieve it, ps feel free to share. I noticed the profile link shared was done with Wikipedia! Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!