IT.COM

guide Creating Google Profile

NameSilo
Watch

dennisok

Established Member
Impact
Hello Nps! ps, i need your advice, i needed to create a google profile for a friend but noticed the service is no more available. Ps, are there other alternatives to this service anywhere else. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
If you are talking about Google+ profile, I can tell you that Google has discontinued the service. You can not create a Google+ profile anymore, and you don't need it anyway.

But if you are talking about Google profile that connects with Google products such as Gmail, Youtube, Blogspot, Google Photos, etc. Then, create a Google account through Gmail. Once you logged in to your Gmail, you're logged in to every Google's product.

Last edited:
•••
If you are talking about Google+ profile, I can tell you that Google has discontinued the service. You can not create a Google+ profile anymore, and you don't need it anyway.

But if you are talking about Google profile that connects with Google products such as Gmail, Youtube, Blogspot, Google Photos, etc. Then, create a Google account through Gmail. Once you logged in to your Gmail, you're logged in to every Google's product.

Thanks @dande! But the following link is the example of what I'm looking forward to get https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwunmi_Ambode

•••
if there is another means to achieve it, ps feel free to share. I noticed the profile link shared was done with Wikipedia! Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Back