Tree Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 9 Jul 7, 2006 613 views 4 replies #1 Is there any PHP function for this? I have tried shell_exec("htpasswd -nb test testing"), but no luck. Any ideas?
Is there any PHP function for this? I have tried shell_exec("htpasswd -nb test testing"), but no luck. Any ideas?
Dan Buy my domains.VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 108 Jul 7, 2006 #2 Try using fwrite.. I don't know how it encrypts the passwords, though.
Tree Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 9 Jul 7, 2006 #3 That's what I need is the encryption. The only reason shell_exec didn't work is because I don't have the right permissions on my client's server.
That's what I need is the encryption. The only reason shell_exec didn't work is because I don't have the right permissions on my client's server.
Dan Buy my domains.VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 108 Jul 7, 2006 #4 Try using crypt() on the password and see if it works.. .htpasswd format: username:password edit: .. that makes a :P.. lol.. it's a : then p Last edited: Jul 7, 2006
Try using crypt() on the password and see if it works.. .htpasswd format: username:password edit: .. that makes a :P.. lol.. it's a : then p
Tree Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 9 Jul 7, 2006 #5 I'll try it, thanks It works! Dan, you're amazing. Sadly: We're glad that you're fond of this member, but please give some rep points to some other members before giving it to Dan Friedman again. Click to expand... Last edited: Jul 7, 2006
I'll try it, thanks It works! Dan, you're amazing. Sadly: We're glad that you're fond of this member, but please give some rep points to some other members before giving it to Dan Friedman again. Click to expand...