NameSilo

Looking for Shared Hosting - fast!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
446
Recquirements:

1) The cron functionality (setting up several cron jobs)

2) MySQL database functionality

3) script execution time functionality - that is THE MOST
IMPORTANT. The script contiguous work for a period up to 2 hours without
problems should present.

4) cURL PHP library enabled

5) .htaccess/.htpasswd protection
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I understand everything you are requesting except for the "script execution time functionality." Are you trying to run a PHP script that needs to run for 2 hours?

Also, Web Hosting Requests (subforum of Web Hosting Offers) would be a better place for this thread.
 
0
•••
That was what was requested, but at this time it looks like our Developer has pulled out. Thanks for the input though.
 
0
•••
We offer that at http://dotnamehost.com . I am pretty sure if not we can I will just have to talk to our server admin but most of that I know we have.
 
0
•••
how many cron jobs? how often will each run?
 
0
•••
May I ask, what type of script r u going to run on your site?
 
0
•••
Package at Greenlush.com

* 100MB Webspace
* 1GB Monthly bandwith
* Cpanel
* Fantastico
* 75p or $1.50 per month
* £10 or $15 per year

more info

order now
 
0
•••
Hey guys, I appreciate the offers - at this point weve located the hosting we need. Thank you!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back