Domain Empire

Crazy 88s Sale at Namecheap (xyz, pw, site, etc)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CJ6

My favorite movies are too offensive now. Whimps.Top Member
Impact
A bunch of gtlds are on sale for .88 at Namecheap.

.xyz, .tech, .online, .site, .website, .pw, .space, .host, .press, & possibly more

I don't know when it ends. Just happened to see it on the website.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
com .................... $10.69/year ....................
xyz .................... $0.88/year .................... Reg. Price 9.88/year
club .................... $1.88/year .................... Reg. Price 10.88/year
tech .................... $0.88/year .................... Reg. Price 45.88/year
online .................... $0.88/year .................... Reg. Price 32.88/year
site .................... $0.88/year .................... Reg. Price 25.88/year
rocks .................... $7.88/year .................... Reg. Price 10.48/year
website .................... $0.88/year .................... Reg. Price 19.88/year
io .................... $32.88/year ....................
pw .................... $0.88/year .................... Reg. Price 7.88/year
space .................... $0.88/year .................... Reg. Price 7.88/year
host .................... $0.88/year .................... Reg. Price 84.88/year
org .................... $12.48/year ....................
co .................... $9.88/year .................... Reg. Price 22.99/year
me .................... $6.88/year .................... Reg. Price 18.99/year
design .................... $6.88/year .................... Reg. Price 42.88/year
rent .................... $8.88/year .................... Reg. Price 58.88/year
press .................... $0.88/year .................... Reg. Price 63.88/year
college .................... $8.88/year .................... Reg. Price 58.88/year

little messy, forum doesn't take a table format
and some of these are just their regular prices

•••
what about .biz? on sale anywhere?

•••
Please note that those low prices are for the first year only. They'll go back to the original (40-50$ / year) after one year.

Just thought I highlight this so anyone who reads this thread won't be surprised when the next year they'll get charged with a significantly higher registration fee.

A bunch of gtlds are on sale for .88 at Namecheap.

.xyz, .tech, .online, .site, .website, .pw, .space, .host, .press, & possibly more

I don't know when it ends. Just happened to see it on the website.

•••
Turn auto-renew off, so you won't be mistakenly charged renewal fees. Keep an eye on the expiry dates though! :ahhh:

•••
Prices good until PROBABLY Feb 29th, why they gave me the run around and can't just answer : rolleyes :

07:21 Your Question: when are crazy 88s prices good until?
07:21 You are now chatting with Anton T. - Domains Support
07:21 Anton T.: Hello! Thank you for contacting our Live Chat Support!
07:22 Anton T.: This offer is valid until supply last so there is no precise date the promo will end on, at this moment
07:23 usernamex: while supply last, so you could sell the quota of sale priced .me and yet still have .space on sale? or will they all end the same time?
07:26 Anton T.: Unfortunately, I am not aware of the total number of cheap registrations used, however I am sure the promo will be live for some more time.
07:29 usernamex: OK - I prefer sale dates, so let the powers that be know if possible in the future, having an actual sales price window that expires on a set date is more powerful. I guess I'll look at some regs now cuz tomorrow it could be gone, whereas if I knew I had until Feb 28th for example, I would have more time to buy more
07:30 Anton T.: Please allow me a minute to check the matter in order to provide approximate time-frame
07:30 usernamex: OR if that is not possible, sale good until AT LEAST Feb 18th, then if on the 18th more quota is available, extend the sale
07:31 Anton T.: I would like to say that you have time by the end of this month, usernamex
07:32 usernamex: OK that is what I am used to with other companies, like ResellerClub. Then they sometimes relist the promos the next month, but at least I know when the current promo is good for
07:33 usernamex: Thank you Anton, you are wonderful! Have a super great night!
07:33 Anton T.: I fully understand your concerns, usernamex! Please be sure that the promo is still valid by the end of this month for sure
07:34 Anton T.: Have a lovely one as well! Should you have other questions, just let me know

@Haris100 my best price for BIZ this month is $4.99, I updated my sig : smile :

•••
so what extension good for numeric registration and what is available list 5n or 6n xyz?

•••
•••
Namecheap sent out an email on this deal. Ends March 10th. .top is not on the list, but it is at .88 also. Here's the email...

Now through March 10th

Every item on Namecheap's list of 88-cent options is a great TLD that you'll be proud to have on your website. You can register as many as you like, and these domains come with all our standard extras.
Check 'em out:

.xyz
.press
.site
.website
.online
.pw
.space
.tech
We'll be adding more TLDs to the list soon. This nutty price is valid through 11:59pm EST on March 10, 2016 only, so grab yours right away.

Last edited:
•••
I've regged a few .online names yesterday, it was a great deal :)

•••
Here's a new addition to this sale...
.club is $0.88, $1.06 after ICANN.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back