Dynadot

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had put serious thought into getting the vaccine and boosters after having covid , I couldn’t do it , I am not anti vaxx , I have Flu shots through the years , none in a few years , because call me paranoid , but when they started giving Flu shots complete free , my red flag raised , nothing is ever free , there is always a price.
Sure, that does make sense, to be concerned why it's being given for free.
Over the years, I think insurance companies and governments realized that providing the free shots saved money in the long run. You avoid the cost of treating the infections and the sequelae.
Perhaps you've 'hit the nail on the head' for another reason why folks might be hesitant about these vaccines. Thanks for sharing that perspective.

•••
Shall I forward dontvax.me to Steve Kirsch or Karen Kingston?

•••
5GVAX.com forwards to an important video.

COVID-19 = Certificate of Vaccine ID
19 WHERE 1=A 9=I (AI)

Last edited:
•••
Shall I forward dontvax.me to Steve Kirsch or Karen Kingston?
Forward it to Bill Gates reptiloid, that invest money in vaccines and DNA modifications.

Last edited:
•••
On lumping all covid vaccine makers together when it comes to blood clotting:

Do COVID-19 vaccines cause blood clots?​

The Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccines have not been shown to increase the risk of blood clots in multiple studies. However, two COVID-19 vaccines are associated with an extremely rare syndrome known as vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT). It was discovered in March 2021 in connection to the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine and then later with the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. In rare cases—2 to 20 per million—antibodies that the body produces as a side effect of the vaccine lead to uncontrolled activation of platelets. This causes both low platelet counts and blood clots to form.

https://healthcare.utah.edu/healthfeed/postings/2021/07/blood-clotting-covid19.php

New study of 46-million adults in England confirms blood clot risk with COVID-19 vaccine is very small​

The risk of blood clots after COVID-19 vaccinations is very low finds a new study of 46-million adults in England. The research, which involved University of Bristol academics, showed that people vaccinated with Oxford-AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech had a lower risk of all venous clots (such as deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism) and all arterial clots (such as strokes and heart attacks), particularly in people over 70 years.

The research team found that 1–3 extra people per million had an intracranial venous thrombosis after the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, but that there was no evidence that these rare blood clots were associated with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

https://www.bristol.ac.uk/news/2022/february/covid-bloodclot.html

Sounds good to me , I won’t ever have any of those problems now or in the future, I have had a covid 19 Delta variant beat down , if it comes back , it may be rinse and repeat , I was never in danger of dying through out the 6 week ordeal .

But I won’t be watching my back all the time From a vaccine that some bad things have been proven , others are still in study. And will be released in due time. That was my whole issue with taking any brand of the vaccine , they were 6 months to just short of year out of the labs, I didn’t want to have to watch my back every day, every year from taking a vaccine that I felt was hardly tested .

Last edited:
•••

Dissolving The C19 Technological Weapon - Detoxifying Graphene and Heavy Metals Components​

That is scary and quite frankly extremely dubious stuff that is being alleged there, and it's concerning that such allegations would be made by this Dr. Ana. I do wonder what her underlying motive is.
But thank you for posting it, because it gives a perspective on why perhaps some folks still remain vaccine hesitant.

•••
Hopefully, you can trust your doctor or nurse practitioner proving your healthcare. If not, find one you feel you can trust.

There are very few doctors in the north so I look at the scientific data, self-educating on contraindictions before I make the personal decision to subject my body to drugs, mrna vaccines or take any prescription. Most doctors and nurse practioners I generally trust to be professional.

In the U.S., that would be extremely unlikely to happen nowadays---and, if it did, it would be a major issue with multiple regulators. So, if it did happen at a facility, corrections would likely be implemented quickly to prevent any recurrence.
Do you know where this issue occurred? What country? Or perhaps are you referring to the problems at the beginning of the pandemic, where there were delays in processing tests?
According to this analysis, an estimate of around 168K, a figure that is more than 18 times higher than the CDC's last figure.

CDC is one of the major operating components of the Department of Health and Human Services based out of Atlanta, Georgia, USA.

The link provided is the most recent data I could find (Updated/Verified: Aug 5, 2022), which represents Registered Nurses from ten states:

https://www.registerednursing.org/a...care-worker-covid19-cases-likely-understated/

Last edited:
•••
Sorry for the confusion here, but this article is discussing the reporting to the CDC, not employees not being directly informed about testing positive for Covid19. I'm sure the Registered Nurses would be up in arms if they weren't directly being informed about positive tests.

I didn't say the nurses were not informed about positive tests, rather the information about their colleagues being infected are understated.

My point is, who to trust and are stats released to the public accurate? The article clearly states...
Nurse-COVID-Cases-CDC.png

If the statistics are not being accurately reported to CDC, then it follows logic that the hospitals are not giving front line workers accurate information either. If front line workers are not being informed, then it follows logic, the public isn't either.

As of January 1, 2022, electronic case reporting for Covid is now mandatory for certain hospitals, so perhaps the stats will become more accurate. CDC Electronic Case Reporting

Why did it take three years to improve the reporting process? IIRC, there was alot of backlash from conspiracy theorists that Covid numbers were being inflated. It appears to me there is a conflict of interest here. :unsure:

•••
•••
I asked this question of Bing AI

Why can't you take hydroxychloroquine for covid for a short while to save your life but you can take it long term to treat arthritis?

This is the Bing AI answer

Hydroxychloroquine is a drug that is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and lupus by regulating the immune system 1. However, it is not recommended as a treatment for COVID-19 1234. The FDA has revoked emergency authorizations that allowed the drug to be used as a COVID-19 treatment 1. There are too many risks and unknowns associated with using hydroxychloroquine as a COVID-19 treatment, including heart rhythm disturbances, gastrointestinal symptoms, and negative interactions with other prescriptions a patient may be using 1. While there are clinical trials ongoing, results are inconclusive so far 1. Therefore, it is not advisable to take hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 even for a short while to save your life.

•••
•••
Anyone can be killed with an invisible thing (not talking about a virus), and virus can be blamed for it... And if this is done to a popular person telling truth about this topic, they win in multiple ways (they think). They make stupid (unawake) people be scared of the microbe and get the liquid, and make smart (awake) people be scared of talking. Also they silence a truth teller.

So if you are a popular person talking against the narrative about this topic, declare publicly that you won't get the test even if forced or hospitalized. This way they would be less likely to get rid of you.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Animals and plants and even icecream (anything with gene fragments) were being tested positive for the original covid, and I wonder whether they would be omicron positive also: probably, because , probably number of cycles were increased, and people are more likely to appear positive.

There are 3 stories about origin of covid.
1. Caught from wild animals
2. Chinese (Soros-owned) lab leak
3. No virus

Bad guys claimed (and their innocent followers believed) the 1st one, but worked on 2nd one (but they were not successful). Correct story is 3rd one, but some good guys are also pretending 2nd one is the correct story, because they have a political agenda. Bad guys lie, good guys lie , they tell the same lies sometimes, but good guys (powerful people representing humanity) win at the end. Any victims: yes, people who were treated with remdesivir are victims. People wearing synthetic masks are victims. Some vaccinated people may also be victims, but I'm not sure what percent.. This is the price to pay before switching to new world system (good reset).

Good guys may have tried to protect humanity from new invisible and dangerous technologies, such as 5g, nanoparticles-quantumdots-hydrogel, mindreading-manipulation of thoughts/senses etc, and bring international control over them, .. and using bad guys' plans to wake people up, and not surrender to bad-reset.

"Good guys" may not be good enough either, and they may want some depop as well. Why don't they tell the truth and create their own vaccine instead (Russia), and why does Trump support vaccines (because they were turned into innocent stuff, or maybe innocent until/unless someone pushes remote control's kill button).

Last edited:
•••
•••
So you are saying the CDC director lied in court on live tv and you post a fake article from factcheck.org. Yeah, that is funny.
Man, have you bothered to watch the video? You should, before believing all the sh*t posted by mass misinformation spreaders on those comic sites.

Now tell us again if she was talking about everybody, or about vaccinated people.

---------------------------

To make it clear again. The CDC director said:

"A study of 1.2 million people who were vaccinated between December and October... demonstrated that severe disease occurred in about 0.015 percent of the people who received their primary (vaccine) series, and death in 0.003 percent of those people. And from those 0.003 percent of deaths, the overwhelming number of deaths -- over 75 percent -- occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities".

So, those records are from people fully vaccinated. Unvaccinated and anti-vaxxers are dying at a quite higher rate and without the need to have at least four comorbidities.

-----------------------------

And the mass misinformation spreader and lier says in his Twitter: "The CDC director just said over 75% of 'covid deaths' occurred in people with at least four comorbidities".
So, who is cutting the CDC director words and lying like a rug?

Last edited:
•••
Well, it says, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. That's NOT 4 additional conditions or more.
And more important, that's not cutting the CDC directors words and lie to more than 800,000 twitter followers.

And it means that if you are fully vaccinated, you need to have at least twice as many comorbidities to find death. (In case that you end up in a Hospital or ICU. Because if you are vaccinated the probabilities to end up in a Hospital are 80% less than unvaccinated people).

Last edited:
•••
This is a bold face lie. There are more people in the hospital right now after taking the vaccine. People are having bad side effects and dying from the vaccine. That is why doctors and nurses are quitting their jobs rather than take the vaccine.
Well, I can say that's the bold face lie of mass misinformation spreading sites. The reason for them to lie to the people and want them to find death is beyond my understanding. I guess they want to sell some books or have some visits to their sites to sell some t-shirts or who knows.

Last edited:
•••
So you are saying the CDC director lied in court on live tv and you post a fake article from factcheck.org. Yeah, that is funny.

Remember when I told you your posts weren't making you look smart or clever, and you might want to upgrade if you wanted people to take you a bit seriously? And the link wasn't from factcheck.org.

Last edited:
•••
"Even if I were pollinated and fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for withstanding the greatest pressure I have ever seen, even from partners, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.

People who were capable of such personality, courage and critical ability are undoubtedly the best of humanity.
Even if I would be so incredible selfish enough to not get the vaccine, to put in danger everybody around me, to put in danger elder and immuno compromised people, even if I would be a public danger to not get a simple vaccine, even if I would not know that vaccines have saved millions of lives since their invention around the world, even so, I recognize that thanks to vaccines and to people with the minimum common sense to get the vaccine, millions of lives have been saved in this world.

Last edited:
•••
You folks are still going at it strong in this thread .. everything is gonna be ok .. aside from the months you people have wasted going at it everyday in this forum .. life is precious … live it

•••
I said this a while back in my Environmental thread, but I believe it might also apply to the situation with Covid too:

"From the many possible outcomes that might be predicted for the future two possible scenarios might stand out"

Post in thread 'Environmental Thread does anyone care that Amazon Rain Forest is burning down to the ground' :

https://www.namepros.com/threads/en...rning-down-to-the-ground.1150804/post-7415388

- - - - -

At this time I am beginning to become very concerned about what's ahead for the many unsuspecting and innocent people around the World as far as what the Elites around the globe who seem to be planning to take full advantage of the virus to eliminate a big portion of the human race by preaching against getting vaccinated and by depriving the majority of the poor and uneducated people from the opportunity to get the vaccine while those Elites and all their families are already fully vaccinated themselves.

Add to that the tensions between US and Russia which has the potential to turn into a major conflict soon I can only come to one logical conclusion:

It seems that the animals are winning because the Humanity as a whole does not have the ability and the will to ascend to a higher level of thinking and existence.

IMO

PS: and yes the forces of the status quo and their operatives (including my neighbors) are still trying very hard to harass, intimidate, torture, and degrade me for telling the truth. And they even went to the extent of creating doubt about my identity and infringing on my rights of ownership and decision making for my domain names in order to preempt the development of some of my projects such as:

RemakingHumanity.com /.org

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have a question for everyone.

Do you have experience of living without vaccines to do the comparison?
I doubt, everyone who is born in Cities are vaccinated, you have to be living in some jungle to not get any of it.

I think what the scientists do it is what people deserve, virus/vaccine every year for unknown body modifications, from your birth to death.
Why not question this?
Because of resources your Gov collects from other countries. Why I say this (?), because US is the biggest grabber in the world. That is why people live good there, I got rich thanks to Americans and I have to say thanks! But what US is doing worldwide is not good.
Why to visit US i need Visa but my US friend can come without, wtf? He is a doctor between, he told me very good why COVID was created in laboratory, but to protect him I better shut up, to me it is more than what he thinks.

I m watching Walking Dead and see what can happen if such a virus is developed, every group robs others for resources, this is what powerful countries do today to other countries to survive and be on top.

It is very possible that the final purpose of all the vaccines, from birth to death, is to convert everyone into soulless walking Zombies, because it is related with Soul and Spirituality, there is a secret which our governments hide and it is related with this purpose I m sure of that.

P.s. found this photo which perfectly describes all vaccines purpose.
Soulless Vaccine.png

•••
Anyone ever wonder why Fauci and his posse called this .. “The New Normal” a year and a half ago ????

How is possible that anyone could know how a virus is going to do or not going to do .. especially when a vaccine can’t even be made to stop people from getting infected with virus.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back