NameSilo

Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Labeled as news in The Break Room, started by Mister Funsky, Feb 22, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Mister Funsky

Mister Funsky Top Contributor VIP

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Here where I live it is currently 93 degrees, let’s see if this weather will turn the virus back here, hopefully it wipes it out.

3. Compassion

Compassion Let's do business together. PRO VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

How can deaths be counted as fact so well and so quickly as the lamestream media suggests?

...Oh it's not possible.

4. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Big drop in projected deaths by August 4th for U.S. Was over 90,000, then it dropped to 81,766, and I just checked again, now 60,415 - https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america

Also, the projected peak of deaths is sooner, now just 4 days away.

I guess that's why Trump is getting excited:

FLATTENING OF THE CURVE!
    @realDonaldTrump
    ·
    4h

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  5. jamie white

jamie white Networkun

Copy of Untitled (5).png
    covidfacts.us
    I built this with links to CNN, WorldoMeter, NyTimes, CDC.Gov and a few other fact based site.... So, Yeah.

Attached Files:

6. Compassion

Careful what you call "fact"

You don't want to show that one clip that was used for NY and Italy as the SAME room as fact!
    Silly script writers botched their performance . . . kind of like the BBC saying WTC7 collapsed minutes before it did when it was visible in the live background shot!

7. Compassion

Hospitals all over the world, even in "hot spots" are as empty as ever?!? :xf.confused:
    :wideyed:

#FilmYourHospital

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  8. .X.

The US should tell WHO to fuck off and get out of the United Nations as well, China should get all everything cut off, perhaps even have their assets frozen.

9. .X.

@enlytend , just checking in with you, I know things are very hectic in NJ right now, I hope you are safe and doing well, stay strong this is going to come to an end soon.

10. jamie white

jamie white Networkun

That isn't on my site.

11. rh2000

rh2000 Upgraded Member Blue Account

…..

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  12. enlytend

enlytend Moderator, NamePros Moderator VIP Gold Account Trusted Blogger ★★★★★★★★★★

Thanks for checking in! So far all’s OK, it is really crazy around here though. I tried to do a product search on a local supermarket website and it put me in a queue with a ONE HOUR wait! Just to browse the site! Delivery services and online shopping are being hammered with volume.
    They also had to close all the state and county parks because everyone home was going to the parks - filling them to peak capacity and defeating the whole purpose of “social distancing.”
    This is why we can’t have nice things...
    Another friend’s husband has been in an assisted care facility (neurological disorder) - one of the staff there was just diagnosed with Covid. Now we wait and hope he doesn’t get it.
    I’m staying in my house as much as possible. I won’t go into a store if it’s at all busy, go in with mask / gloves if I absolutely have to.
    Hope alls well with everyone else - I hate to say it but many towns are probably just a couple of weeks behind us.

13. Compassion

hydroxychloroquine
    zinc
    quinine

14. .X.

it is great to hear from you!! I think you are right about the two weeks behind, cases are picking up here, most of the people in nursing facilities have gone home to be their loved ones here, even the Alzheimer’s and dementia patients, we have an outbreak in a few nursing home facilities, one in Denton Texas , one in Mckinney Texas, two in Dallas Texas . The store shelves are pretty empty here, many people are not voluntarily following the safer at home order here, they had to take down basketball rims to stop the nonsense in the parks, I hope that people not adhering to the stay at home order don’t cause a huge deadly outbreak here. I am driving quite a bit just to get out of the house, I am not going in stores unless I absolutely have to.

15. enlytend

enlytend Moderator, NamePros Moderator VIP Gold Account Trusted Blogger ★★★★★★★★★★

Sounds like a good plan. And at least gas is cheap right now!

As a friends mother said: We’re battling two pandemics - Coronavirus and stupidity.

Most of our stores are managing to keep a fair number of things on the shelves and limiting purchases of things people have been hoarding.

My friends husband’s disorder affects his ability to swallow so he needs nursing care to keep him from choking :(. I’m sure she’d like nothing more than to have him home with her, but unfortunately he needs skilled care. Sad enough situation without adding Covid to the mix.

16. .X.

I pray for him, he is helpless and at the mercy of the facility he is staying in. May God bless him. I have been praying very hard for NY and NJ as well as for the world.

17. enlytend

Thanks - sending some your way too and hoping you folks escape it getting as bad there as it is up here.

18. rh2000

….

19. .X.

There is a lot of shit going on all at once I think, like people are just fucking stupid, it will all come out, shit like this always does

20. .X.

@rh2000. , send me a PM with some thoughts.

the thing I notice the most, the media reports deaths, shows people on ventilators, shows chaos in city’s , but never talks about or shows any of the 97% of people who fully recover from the virus.

I agree , @Compassion posts some super legitimate things, I think I have several pieces of the puzzle figured out, the diversions throw me off every once in a while though.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  21. rh2000

….

22. rh2000

23. .X.

24. .X.

Hospital workers admit Mainstream media is lying to the public

25. .X.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice