IT.COM

Covid and Spanish High Court

NameSilo
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
.. where does it say the Spanish high court says Covid doesn't exist? They ruled on the high level of lock down.

https://beforeitsnews.com/health/20...vid-19-does-not-exist-must-video-3042133.html

I just read the title so far,... maybe you can find better references.

EDIT: I Watched the video after posting this. He says, covid-19 doesn't exist
as a virus but exists as a bioweapon (spike protein?).
(also covid-19 as a name existed in 2017)
And then shows a Spanish TV talking about authorities failing to prove existence
of covid virus in court. So, this means, covid doesn't exist as a virus because noone
can prove its existence.. This is the best one can get. How can you prove
CEOWQID-1999 doesn't exist.. You ask people who claim it exists, and if they fail to prove
that it exists, then this means it doesn't exist. Can you still claim it exists although
noone can prove it. Otherwise this would be like: A man is sentenced to death, and
he asks why,..and the court says: prove that you haven't committed any crime which
would deserve death penalty.

.. Third, how many Covid deniers have died of Covid? It is incredible how society is repeating the same mistakes as during the Great Influenza of 1918. Ironically, and incorrectly, called the Spanish flu.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kxPJnYr5KgbR/

She says, only vaccinated people died from "Spanish flu". Others say it was a bacterial infection not a flu.

"covid deniers" are targets, so some famous covid deniers can be killed and covid can be blamed for their death. this is not difficult, .. just attack them via radiation etc, .. let them go to hospital, do a pcr test, make the result positive, give wrong drug (doctors/nurses just follow their protocols ordered by bigpharma). (so making people have severe flu symptoms is enough to kill them with impunity).

https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=tanzania covid&kind=video

just look at titles of videos.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Sorry to go off topic here but could you please explain who might that group be?
And who is the first most powerful group in the world?

Peace,
Kenny

The most powerful: anti-deepstate (alliance), representing humanity.
The second most powerful: deepstate (cabal)
No third one.

•••
Not sure if topdom is just trolling or serious because people who orbitate Epik really believe that kind of nonsense.

•••
I'm not trying to say how mods should do their job, but if it were up to me I would delete all this nonsense instead of creating a thread just for that.

•••
•••
The most powerful: anti-deepstate (alliance), representing humanity.
The second most powerful: deepstate (cabal)
No third one.

Why is this silly nonsense allowed to flourish on a "professional" forum?

•••
I was wondering what happened to Craig. I have a knack of sniffing out high quality, contributing members when they seem to vanish off the face of the server. Do hope your well Craig.
Why is this silly nonsense allowed to flourish on a "professional" forum?
Truly is a question I never expected to see on namepros. Before.

•••
I was wondering what happened to Craig. I have a knack of sniffing out high quality, contributing members when they seem to vanish off the face of the server. Do hope your well Craig.

Truly is a question I never expected to see on namepros. Before.

I'm all good, and thank you for asking :)

I have been busy and have not dropped in for a number of months. Hopefully I will have more time on my hands in the coming months :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back