Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
'Covfefe' tells you all you need to know about Donald Trump

http://us.cnn.com/2017/05/31/politics/donald-trump-covfefe/index.html

Covfefe.com .ca .net .org all gone

Picture0004.png

All versions of this new non-word are gone in one day.

Crappers, I wanted to register the .com >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would pay 1k for it even now

But do you consider it a $1000 investment of increasing value or just for historical collection?

•••
I would develop it into a trump Parody site. Say what u will the guy will go down in history and I might as well make some money

Last edited:
•••
I still think the domain will have value in the future but right now I would off a max of 1k
After Trumps' term is up it will only be of interest only to collectors. And 10 years from now even a 1k offer would be rich, the seller will be lucky. Showing on a expired list this name easily drops to available. The only mention on Wiki of the term is:

"A Fox News compilation of Trump's spelling and grammar errors on Twitter included the typo "covfefe" as well as his 2016 misspelling of unprecedented as "unpresidented",[21] which The Guardian named "word of the year" in tongue-in-cheek fashion."

But for now, cool bananas. Trends R Fun..

•••
I would develop it into a trump oarody site. Say what u will the guy will go down in history and I might as well make some money

I could see that. I wonder how many cups and shirts were sold originally? Interesting to know. If wikipedia links and it remains documented on twitter, and the buzz.

•••
You should just register something else for the heck of it. Just checked most all extensions remain taken at least until next year or still overpriced. However:

Covfefe.fish is available. .vacations too only $6.79, .football, .immo, .lgbt, .moe, .organic, .recipes, .schule $1.79, or how about .shiksha? .shoes $6.79 too also cheap. .wiki is only $22.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back