Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
'Covfefe' tells you all you need to know about Donald Trump

http://us.cnn.com/2017/05/31/politics/donald-trump-covfefe/index.html

Covfefe.com .ca .net .org all gone

Picture0004.png

All versions of this new non-word are gone in one day.

Crappers, I wanted to register the .com >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
01d.png

You know its big when it gets used in advertisements

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
He is a master troll. He probably set this whole thing up to get people talking. And in the process, he helped the economy... But if Obama had tweeted that, it would have been in the Weekly World News instead of in the Trump Tweet Redistribution Network, formerly known as the "news media".
neither party has helped me out much. The jobs lost are gone forever! Maybe bring a thousand or 3 back but that it! Lets created a new tomorrow. The PAST is just that. New innovation is the way to go not relics of yesterdays!

•••
neither party has helped me out much. The jobs lost are gone forever! Maybe bring a thousand or 3 back but that it! Lets created a new tomorrow. The PAST is just that. New innovation is the way to go not relics of yesterdays!
I could not agree more. I am going to college to learn all I can to best take on the future. I did not vote. I am not a Statist. I passed only 4 grades then I got my GED in 2013, and in 2015 I started, and next month I go to Atlanta to graduate with a Bachelor's degree in Business and Marketing. Then in December, I start for my Masters in IT. The future is in being smart, not in the past.

But all that said, he is a Master at trolling the media. He knows how to get them riled up, and he does so frequently. As for Obama, he left a bad taste in my mouth. In 2009, first year he was in office I made 6 figures, but then it all came crashing to the ground. Now I am just hoping that with the right education I will be able to provide for my family.

•••
•••
•••
77699_68ad1e1342e25e3150f0191137ebdda7.jpg

Attachments

• DBQHNxRU0AAf2iq.jpg small.jpg
    DBQHNxRU0AAf2iq.jpg small.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 48
•••
•••
77798_fde05b710f483dc23911da9cc05d3ce7.jpg

Attachments

• DBheUF0UQAEOkP7.jpg small.jpg
    DBheUF0UQAEOkP7.jpg small.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 47
•••
•••
•••
The main reason that I like that one is the word "cuz", as I own the .info... But its obvious that that was added to the shirt after the person's photo was taken.

•••
Back