Domain Empire

domain Coupons.Guru Your Opinion?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TadPole

Account Closed
Impact
How much will be the value of this domain? Estibot values this more than the singular version. I am planning to develop it to a site like Coupons
Just to have a rough idea of value before developing it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The singular makes more sense to me.

•••
this type of domain can sell in to indian member. where i see trend of recharges and offers. you can sell in india nearly for $20

•••
How much will be the value of this domain? Estibot values this more than the singular version. I am planning to develop it to a site Coupons.Guru.
Just to have a rough idea of value before developing it.

Probably no value because you won't be able to find anyone who wants to buy it. The coupons sector is already very well served, so any new entrant will find it near impossible to get anywhere. I would think of a different idea, but good luck anyway.

•••
Probably no value because you won't be able to find anyone who wants to buy it. The coupons sector is already very well served, so any new entrant will find it near impossible to get anywhere. I would think of a different idea, but good luck anyway.
Coupons.pro was sold at Sedo in November 2016 for $3800. But whois still shows Sedo transfer service.

•••
I think it's not the best TLD for this keyword. Not to mention that .guru sales are, not to say downright non-existent. And as said above, this is a saturated market.
There are many alternative domains to choose from on the aftermarket. It's not like this is the next best domain after coupons.com. There are plenty of others so the odds of a sale are extremely remote (read: 0.00000001%).

•••
Probably no value because you won't be able to find anyone who wants to buy it. The coupons sector is already very well served

Very true and also this is not one of the better names for this niche.

•••
I know quite a few business associates who own and operate coupon sites. I've only liked a few extensions like this and .guru is one, .wiki is the other. I would only worry about the plural instead of the singular. Coupon.guru would be easier to remember from a glance.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back