IT.COM

CouponMate

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joey Burzynski

Impact
Hey guys,

Just a heads up. I'm the founder of CouponMate. We aggregate all the latest codes for GoDaddy (and others) and create a browser extension (Chrome, Firefox, and Safari) to automatically try all the latest codes against your cart.

We typically have over 100 coupon codes for GoDaddy. Obviously, trying all of them manually to find which one is best for your cart isn't the most thrilling way to spend your time. With a single click, CouponMate will automatically apply all the latest codes we've discovered online to find which provides the highest discount.

The default setting is to try our top 20 codes, if you have the time.. ..grab a coffee and try all of them. Each attempt takes about 3 seconds. At the end, the extension will apply the best code to your cart.

I created a quick video demo to show the extension in action:

Anyhow.. I know folks don't look kindly on self promotion, but I thought this was incredibly relevant to the thread. Would love to hear feedback or suggestions for improvement.

Learn more at https://www.couponmate.com

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back