CountryCode Domains (.nz)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

zoziw

Established Member
Impact
0
I hadn't noticed before, but a few registers now offer .nz domain regisrations ($69.95 USD at godaddy). How many fellow domainers buy cc domains? what are they worth i your opinion?

Any ideas of value for the following letters:

1 letter or number (example: a.co.nz or b.net.nz)
2 letter or number or combo (example: ab.co.nz or a1.net.nz 77.co.nz)
3 letter or number or combos (example: abc.co.nz or ab1.net.nz 888.co.nz)

Any comments welcome

zoz
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
With a population of 3.5 million people and twice as many sheep I'd recommend baaah.co.nz. The .NZ extension is very popular in NZ, but you're talking about a very small market place.

If you have some sort of plan, then It would probably be worth grabbing any decent 2 letter names, probably 3 letter as well. All the 1 letter names are already taken, so that's a moot point.

As for value, they are worth nothing much to someone outside NZ. If you have a 2/3 letter that's an acronym for a large company then it's worth something, mid $xxx at least.
 
0
•••
True..

The good .nz domains are getting harder to get now, with more and more people buying them up and either re-selling or developing them. I myself have had between 50 - 100 of them alone, but over time have either sold or let them drop.

I have only got 1, one letter .nz domain, which is www.j.net.nz (parked on my jolt.net.nz website) :)
I personally only like our .net.nz ext and buy it over .co.nz. I do have www.siren.co.nz which there is a few nz companys with that name :D but have never tryed to hock it off to any of them...

zoz
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back